How to resolve “Error 14” unable to feed on a HDP5000
If your cards won’t feed when you try to print with your Fargo HDP5000 printer, there are several steps you can take to resolve the issue.
How to Resolve Error 14 Unable to Feed
- Update your printer’s drivers and firmware to the newest versions.
- Clean your printer. Regularly cleaning the printer will keep out dust and debris, which can damage the print head.
- Verify the cards are loaded into the hopper.
- Try using a different pack of cards.
- Fan the cards to remove excess static. Break apart any cards that are edge welded or stuck together.
- Verify the gate on the card hopper is set to the proper thickness of the cards being used.