How to disable HoloKote
Magicard’s unique HoloKote feature comes free with all printers, allowing you to add a watermark-like image to your ID cards at no additional cost. This makes your cards easier to authenticate and harder to tamper with or illegally duplicate.
- Go to your computer’s Devices and Printers folder.
- Right-click on the Magicard Rio Pro printer.
- Choose Printing Preferences from the pop up menu.
- Click on the Card Front menu. Uncheck the box next to HoloKote.
- Click Apply to save this setting.