How to Resolve Light or Faded Printing on Magicard Pronto/Pronto100/300/600
If your cards are coming out lighter than you wanted, or look faded right from the printer, there are several steps you can take to fix this printing issue with your Magicard printer.
To start, please try these basic troubleshooting steps.
- Once your printer diver is installed, go to your computer’s Devices and Printers folder, right click on the Magicard Enduro3E and choose printing preferences.
- This will bring up the Driver Settings window. Click on the Image tab, and choose Relative Colorimetric from the Color Correction drop down menu. Click Apply.
- Print a test card – if the image is still printing faded or light, click on the Printhead Power Options button.
- Increase the Yellow, Magenta, Cyan power to 70. Please note: do not increase the power over 90, this will cause the ribbon to break due to the heat. Click Apply, and print another test card.
- If the changes do not take affect, you will need to right click on the Enduro printer and choose printer properties this time.
- Click on the Advanced Tab and then Printing Defaults. Make the changes there and try another print.