The Zebra ZXP 7 dual-sided printer produces high quality images in no time flat, making it ideal for high-volume printing applications. Features like physical access locks, customization of user privileges, and optional lamination create a secure card printing system.
Innovative, intuitive design
• Whether you’re a novice or an expert, you are sure to find the ZXP Series 7 dual-sided printer to be user-friendly. It has easy-to-load supplies and an LCD display to guide you through the printing process. Plus, it automatically detects and adjusts to varying card thicknesses.
High speed printing capabilities
• The Zebra ZXP Series 7 is built for high speed printing. It is capable of printing up to 300 full-color single-sided cards per hour! The ZXP Series 7 uses ix Series™ ribbons, which were created to support this fast print speed. To collect your unprinted and printed cards, the ZXP Series 7 has a 200-card input feeder, a 15-card reject hopper, and a 100-card output hopper. Plus, single cards can be created on-the-fly with the single-card feeder.
Built-in Ethernet connectivity
• Your card printing does not have to be limited to a stand-alone badging station. Operate your program safely and seamlessly over your network with the built-in Ethernet capability. It is additionally fitted with USB connectivity.
Added security with physical locks
• The Zebra ZXP 7 is equipped with physical locking mechanisms to deter unauthorized users. The ZXP Toolbox provides control of the printer, driver, and software, including the ability to assign access privileges for users to further protect the integrity of your card printing application. A Kensington physical lock slot is also available to secure the printer to its station.
Optional dual-sided printing
• Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the Zebra ZXP 7 is available as a single- or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information, or security features.
• Issue durable ID cards and protect them from counterfeiting or duplication with the Zebra ZXP 7. With the optional lamination module, you can apply a clear or holographic laminate to your ID cards and simultaneously increase your card’s life, durability, and tamper resistance.
• Add magnetic encoding or contact and contactless smart card encoding for access control, tracking time and attendance, and more!
The ZXP Series 7 Photo ID Card System Includes:
Zebra ZXP Series 7 colour, dual-sided printer.
Avon Photo ID Software – cardPresso
100 blank PVC cards.
Zebra 250 print YMCKO ribbon.
Microsoft LifeCam 1.3 megapixel webcam.