Need a replacement Printhead? To find the right one for your printer, click here
The Zebra ZXP 7 single-sided printer produces high quality images in no time flat, making it ideal for high-volume printing applications. Features like physical access locks, customization of user privileges, and optional lamination create a secure card printing system.
Innovative, intuitive design
• Whether you’re a novice or an expert, you are sure to find the ZXP Series 7 single-sided printer to be user-friendly. It has easy-to-load supplies and an LCD display to guide you through the printing process. Plus, it automatically detects and adjusts to varying card thicknesses.
High speed printing capabilities
• The Zebra ZXP Series 7 is built for high speed printing. It is capable of printing up to 300 full-color single-sided cards per hour! The ZXP Series 7 uses ix Series™ ribbons, which were created to support this fast print speed. To collect your unprinted and printed cards, the ZXP Series 7 has a 200-card input feeder, a 15-card reject hopper, and a 100-card output hopper. Plus, single cards can be created on-the-fly with the single-card feeder.
Built-in Ethernet connectivity
• Your card printing does not have to be limited to a stand-alone badging station. Operate your program safely and seamlessly over your network with the built-in Ethernet capability. It is additionally fitted with USB connectivity.
Added security with physical locks
• The Zebra ZXP 7 is equipped with physical locking mechanisms to deter unauthorized users. The ZXP Toolbox provides control of the printer, driver, and software, including the ability to assign access privileges for users to further protect the integrity of your card printing application. A Kensington physical lock slot is also available to secure the printer to its station.
Optional dual-sided printing
• Does your application require printing on both sides of the card? No problem, the Zebra ZXP 7 is available as a single- or dual-sided ID printer. Utilizing dual-sided printing allows for more space on your ID card for your company logo, additional cardholder information, or security features.
• Issue durable ID cards and protect them from counterfeiting or duplication with the Zebra ZXP 7. With the optional lamination module, you can apply a clear or holographic laminate to your ID cards and simultaneously increase your card’s life, durability, and tamper resistance.
• Add magnetic encoding or contact and contactless smart card encoding for access control, tracking time and attendance, and more!
The Project Manager is working on the PO item; we’ll get back to you shortly.
Thanks again for the great service; I see that the signed final proof has been delivery to Lorelle.
Have a great Day!
Roch 4 December 2023
You are a saint. Thanks again Jeff, much appreciated!
Nat 😊 4 December 2023
This is amazing!
Hello MJ and Maribel,
This is amazing! Thank you very much for accommodating invoice spitting so quickly! Please pass along my thanks to Bingmay as well.
We are processing this now and should have a PO shortly.
Temir 15 November 2023
You all are awesome!!
Thanks, Jeff! Sounds good to me.
You all are awesome!!
Joseph 15 November 2023
Thank you for taking good care of me
The pleasure was mine! You are very entertaining…lol
Please go ahead with the order. Thank you for taking good care of me.
Sheri 9 November 2023
Thank you all for a great service. I will recommend you to my contact
Jacques 9 November 2023
Thanks Debbie, MJ and Jeff! I appreciate all the help you and your team have given me!
Jenny 9 November 2023
The new ribbon arrived and works perfectly!
Thank you all for your assistance.
Diane 17 October 2023
Thank you for a quick response and service!
Confirming your email and just received the order today.
Juliana 5 October 2023
Yes, we are good now. Gurpreet was excellent!
Thanks and Best Regards,
Alex 5 October 2023
THANK YOU! You made my day!
Amy 5 October 2023
First Time Customer
Hello Jeff and Team.
We just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to contact us after we had put in our order to suggest an even better system than the one we had picked and at a cheaper price!! You guys went above and beyond with your assistance. Your customer service has been outstanding and we look forward to doing future business with you guys.
MVA 3 October 2023
How many cards will you print a year?
Organizations needing to print less than 25 cards per year may find it more economical to use a card printing service.
Automatically print on both side of the Card?
Dual-sided printers usually cost significantly more than single-sided printers. In some cases a single-sided printer can be used to print both sides of an ID card:
If the back of every card is identical (i.e.: If lost, return to... This card is property of...), you can use a single-sided printer and pre-print a batch of card backs, often using an inexpensive black ribbon. Those cards can be sent through the printer a second time to include customized information on the other side. This method is not recommended for printing on technology cards due to possible damage it could cause to the card.
Even if the back and front is unique for every card, you can print one side of an ID card, flip it over and print the back. This is much more time consuming, and is not recommended for organizations that print a large volume of ID Cards. This method is also not recommended for printing on technology cards due to possible damage it could cause to the card.
Need to use the printer with an Apple MacTM?
Only a few models of ID card printers on the market are compatible with Mac computers.
There is currently not any commercial ID card software that is compatible with Mac computers. If at all possible, we recommend using a PC to manage an ID card system.